The Sales Account Executive is fully responsible for the sales process and sales cycle at our partner for new customers and the newly launched PArtner Network. Fully responsible and accountable for sales and the sales process across the organization and responsible for top line revenue.
● Create detailed sales plans and execute upon them.
● Set and manage sales goals and prepare weekly and monthly reports.
● Manage the entire sales cycle for both B2C and B2B business initiatives/products.
● Responsible for finding prospect and leads,and closing sales.
● Create opportunities that will lead to conversion of hair sales and stylists for the Stylist Network.
● Identify new sales opportunities
● Build strong customer relationships.
● Identify opportunities to up-sell and cross-sell.
● Provide customer support when needed
● Learn new product and services features and benefits
● Provide professional after-sales support
● Respond to complaints and resolve issues to ensure customer success and satisfaction
● Prepare weekly and monthly reports that tracks goals against sales.
● Prepare and present reports on KPIs
● Working with the Marketing Automation Specialist and Content Marketing Manager, plan, implement, and review journeys, campaigns, and surveys to reach all audience segments.
● Provide recommendations for website, social media, and ad content.
● Assist with the development of yearly sales strategies and goals
● Participate in regular meetings with marketing and customer service teams.
● Excellent communication and listening skills/
● Good negotiation skills
● Knowledge of CRM software; Salesforce is a plus
● Experience in using Excel or Google Sheets
● Sense of ownership and pride in your performance and its impact on company’s success
● Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
● Team player
● Good time-management skills
● Great interpersonal and communication skills
● Enthusiastic and passionate
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.4+ years of sales experience, ideally in a B2C e-commerce or retail environment.