Our partner is looking for a Website Developer ho will be responsible for ensuring the functionality and efficiency of the website that is easy to use, attractive, and secure.
****THIS ROLE CAN BE DONE REMOTELY. WE PREFER CANDIDATES WITHIN 2 HOURS OF SOUTH-CENTRAL, PA IN CASE TRAINING/ORIENTATION IS NEEDED/FEASIBLE DUE TO COVID-19
● Maintain website through daily updates, upgrades, and enhancements.
● Develop annual site enhancement plan in conjunction with business initiatives.
● Manage external developers and vendors, including preparation of RFPs, scope of work of plans.
● Ensure site security compliance.
● Ensure site meets brand standards, meets accessibility compliance, and takes mobile-first approach.
● Wireframe and mockup revamped or new site pages.
● Proactively scope and present new ideas to improve our website experience for prospects, leads, and customers.
● Lead discussions on ways to improve functionality and usability.
● Optimize loading speeds and capacity and debug pages and fix broken items like links.
● Monitor and analyze site performance (e.g traffic, conversions), incorporating
● Provide training to internal stakeholders on use of backend functions.
● Address and resolve customer issues.
● Implement and maintain analytics tracking (Google and other),and analyze site performance; prepare monthly reports.
● Develop and provide regular reports, include analytics and site performance.
● Experience managing staff, including hiring, managing (including performance reviews).
● Provides support to annual budgeting process and ensures expenses related to website are being used efficiently and effectively, and that expenses are on budget.
● Proven experience as a Webmaster or Web Developer
● Knowledge of web analytics and SEO
● Strong knowledge of web standards
● Proficient in ecommerce and content management platforms; Magento preferred
● Proficient in HTML/CSS, XML, PHP
● Domain expertise in UI/UX best practices. You are a problem solver with everything you develop to improve our site’s experience and drive action.
● Experience in integration with CRMs (Salesforce preferred)
● Strong troubleshooting and analytical abilities
● Excellent communication and teamwork skills
● Ability to generate creative ideas
● Attention to detail and outstanding organizational skills
● Proficient in setting up tracking tools to measure performance (Google Analytics preferred)