Akeso Talent is looking for an Automation Build Engineer to take on cutting-edge technologies in a continuously-improving IT environment.
Our partner will be hiring the chosen candidate as their direct employee.
• To serve as a subject matter expert in software build automation, continuous integration, release automation, and application lifecycle management
• Develop and maintain a robust continuous integration/continuous delivery process with the aim of reducing the risks, cost, and time of delivering software changes to production
• Strong background working as a DevOps Engineer or in a DevOps setting
• Experienced with CI/CD – hands on, in the trenches work
• 5+ years developing and managing software builds, releases, and deployments
• 5+ years’ experience acting as administrator of a software configuration management tool, preferably Git or similar distributed revision control system (Mercurial, Subversion, etc.)
• 5+ years working with/managing software builds and build automation using tools such as Maven, Ant, Gradle, or similar
• Experience with software configuration management, build automation, continuous integration, continuous delivery, DevOps
• Familiarity or experience with configuration management tools such as Puppet, Chef, or Vagrant