Regional Talent Engagement Manager (Recruiter)
Akeso Talent Engagement is seeking an enthusiastic and self-motivated Regional Talent Engagement Manager (Recruiter) to join our team in Enola, PA. As a Talent Engagement Manager (Recruiter), you will be accountable for assisting our healthcare division with recruiting clinical teams across the country.
As a member of the Talent Engagement (Recruiting) Team, you'll enjoy:
- Working with a company that's driven by collaboration and passionate about teamwork
- Access to top job boards in industry, a leadership team that values out of the box thinking to get the job done, and the ability to manage your desk without interference
- A competitive benefits package including life insurance, medical, dental, and vision, and generous paid time off
- Casual Friday environment every day
We've set high expectations for ourselves and for our team. Here's what you can expect:
- You’ll be in charge of managing the recruiting lifecycle for eight hospitals (mixture of long term acute care and acute inpatient rehabilitation) in your region
- You will recruit on approxamately 90 open requisitions at a time, so you’ll need to make lightning-fast decisions and know how to prioritize your day. We can assure you that you’ll never die of boredom!
- Our engine runs on customer-service. We smile, we high five, we say "please" and "thank you", and we always exceed expectations
- You'll be charged with recruiting top clinical talent, while maintaining exceptional relationships with the hiring managers that you support
- You won't be a road warrior, but you can expect to pack your bags from time-to-time to visit your clients, attend hiring events, and build strong relationships with universities across the country
To learn more about Akeso Talent Engagement, please visit our website at www.akesotalent.com.