The Microservices Developer is responsible for developing, designing and supporting application solutions. In addition, this role will be leveraging modern tools, techniques, and technology to deliver solutions. The successful candidate will have experience in Microservice frameworks as well experience with creating applications through all phases of the software development lifecycle across Cloud platforms, as well as, common management platforms such as Kubernetes, OpenShift, and Cloud Foundry.
- Design and develop Microservices using Spring Boot, Spring Cloud, Docker and Kubernetes
- Analysis, design, development, and delivery of Microservices APIs
- Create solutions by developing, implementing, and maintaining Java based components and interfaces.
- Act within a cross-functional team focused on continuous software delivery
- Develop REST and SOAP web service APIs
- Support production systems and troubleshoot system defects to remediate issues and ensure system operational stability and availability.
- Demonstrate highly effective communication, interpersonal, and teamwork skills.
- Complete applications development by coordinating requirements, schedules, and activities; contributing to team meetings
- Support systems integration testing and user acceptance testing
- Troubleshoot development and production problems across multiple environments and operating platforms.
- Define site objectives by analyzing user requirements; envisioning system features and functionality.
- Design and develop user interfaces throughout development life cycle
- Collaborate with architects and other developers to ensure functional specifications are converted into flexible, scalable, and maintainable solutions
- This role requires a Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems Management, Analytics or a related study
- The candidate should have a minimum of 7 years’ experience in application design and development
- Solid foundation in Java programming and Enterprise Java fundamentals including best practices and patterns
- Extensive experience with Spring, SpringBoot, SpringCloud, Kafka, REST and Relational or NO-SQL databases
- Hands-on experience in design and development of Core Java applications
- Understanding of Docker and Kubernetes
- Ability to work Cloud Infrastructure such as GCP, Azure or AWS
- Experience with Continuous Integration and Continuous Deployment processes and pipelines
- Understanding of Web services approach including Web service protocols such as SOAP and REST.
- Deep expertise in Spring projects such as Spring Framework, Spring Boot and Spring Security