Behavioral Health Program Manager
Full-time, Permanent Opportunity
Our client is the leading health solutions and insurance company in Central Pennsylvania and the Lehigh Valley. As a partner in the community’s health for 80 years, they offer health insurance products, services, and innovative technology solutions that provide peace of mind to consumers and promote health and wellness to their customers.
Our client is actively seeking a Behavioral Health Program Manager to oversee the ongoing development, evolution, and implementation of the organization’s behavioral health strategy.
As the Behavioral Health Program Manager, you will be responsible for:
- Providing leadership and direction to the behavioral health team, serving as our behavioral health advocate, and providing subject matter expertise on all behavioral health matters
- Developing key performance metrics in alignment with industry standards to demonstrate the effectiveness of initiatives, processes, and vendor relationships and monitoring these to ensure compliance with all regulatory requirements
- Optimizing current relationships and providing oversight of behavioral health vendor(s) while assessing options for future state
As the Behavioral Health Program Manager, you should have:
- A Master’s degree in business or healthcare related field
- Five years’ experience in a behavioral health clinical setting
- Three years of prior management experience
- Demonstrated ability to drive results to completion while managing multiple projects and priorities competing for resources
- Clinical expertise in all aspects of behavioral health
- Familiarity with regulatory requirements related to behavioral health including, but not limited to, NCQA and CMS in addition to PA state laws and mandates
- Demonstrated strong oral, written, and presentation skills; ability to convey complex or technical information in a manner that others can understand
- Ability to appreciate and pursue strategic direction as well as develop tactical plans and drive performance
- Six Sigma certification (strongly preferred)
To learn more about this opportunity, please contact John Lotwick at email@example.com.