Akeso Talent Engagement is seeking a Nurse Supervisor for our partner!
Full Time, Permanent Opportunity!!
As a Nurse Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to enjoy:
- Working with a team of talented leaders and in a growing organization
- The potential for career advancement
- A robust benefits package including medical, dental, vision, 401K, PTO, and more!
In this role, you will assist the nursing department by:
- Working closely with the Director of Nursing to implement policies and procedures and lead patient care
- Supervising the nursing staff including RN's, LVN's, and CNA's
- Providing feedback on team's performance and assisting with evaluations
- Ensuring that continuous education on quality and patient care standards is provided to the staff
- Assuming responsibilities of the DON in his or her absence
- Performing other duties as assigned, including direct patient care when needed
The Nurse Supervisor should have:
- A current, unrestricted RN licence in the state of Texas
- A degree in nursing, BSN is preferred
- Current certification to include CPR, BLS, and ACLS
- Prior experience in an acute care or rehabilitation environment