Hospitalist- Internal Medicine
Full Time Opportunity!
Akeso Talent Engagement is assisting our client in their search for a Full Time Hospitalist
Excellent opportunity for a new or seasoned Hospitalist to join patient centered care team in one of the most beautiful counties in Pennsylvania! Enjoy the benefits of living in a close-knit community with ample access to outdoor actives while still being a few hours from city life!
In this role, you will assist the hospital by:
- Providing medical care according to the standards of practice recognized by the hospital as well as the State Board of Medical or Osteopathic Licensure
- Admit patients to the hospital and provide care until the date of discharge
- Perform consultations when requested by other medical staff
- Work collaboratively with other colleagues in various hospital departments
- Perform additional duties as requested by the Medical Director
To be considered for this opportunity, the Hospitalst must:
- Be BC/BE in Internal Medicine
- Maintain current ACLS certification
- Possess an unrestricted license to practice medicine in Pennsylvania
- Possess a DEA Registration Certification
- Obtain and Maintain active Medical Staff Privileges at parent hospital