Chief Nursing Officer / CNO
The Chief Nursing Officer / CNO will:
- Drive the staff to deliver both patient quality and hospital operational goals
- Have unlimited support from a regional and corporate team, unmatched in talent and experience
- Have the opportunity to practice autonomously and openly share ideas for process improvement
- Follow the hospital and company's guidelines for quality, procedures, and accreditation standards
- Benefit from the opportunity for career advancement
- Be provided with competitive compensation and a full benefits package including Medical, Dental, Vision, PTO, 401k, and more!
The Chief Nursing Officer / CNO should have:
- A Master's Degree in Nursing or related healthcare field, or be currently enrolled in a Master's program
- BSN and active, unrestricted license in the state of Louisiana
- At least 3 years of prior leadership experience
- Background in acute care, long-term acute care (LTAC), ER, ICU, or Med Surg is strongly preferred
Please Note: This is not a staffing agency position. This is a full-time, permanent, clinical leadership opportunity with a hospital in Shreveport.