As a House Supervisor, you will have the opportunity to enjoy:
- Working with a team of talented leaders in a growing organization
- The potential for career advancement
- A robust benefits package!
As the House Supervisor, you will assist the nursing department by:
- Collaborating with the Chief Nursing Officer to ensure adequate staffing on all shifts and units for the provision of safe, quality patient care
- Ensuring that rounds are made on all patient care units to determine adequacy of planning and implementation of care
- Assessing problem situations, and after thorough investigation, planning and implementing corrective action
- Assisting the nursing units in providing direct patient care as needed to ensure the best quality patient care is delivered
- Coordinating and facilitating all hospital activities in the event of a disaster, in accordance with the hospital’s Disaster Plan
In order to be considered for this position, the House Supervisor should have:
- A current, unrestricted RN licence in the state of Louisiana
- A degree in nursing, BSN is preferred
- Current certification to include CPR, BLS, and ACLS
- Prior experience in an long-term acute care, ICU, or Med Surg environment is preferred
Please Note: This is not a position with a staffing agency. If hired, you will be a full-time employee of the hospital. Akeso is assisting the hospital with recruiting full-time employees.