Director of Reimbursement
Our partner is seeking a Director of Reimbursement to join their team.
This is a full-time, permanent opportunity.
As the Director of Reimbursement, you will benefit from:
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and PTO!
- A collaborative team environment that focuses on the patient experience
- Opportunity for growth with a leading healthcare organization
As the Director of Reimbursement, you will be responsible for:
- Working system-wide on all issues related to all reimbursement functions. This will include strategic planning, working with C-level executives to meet goals, and working with outside constituencies to maximize reimbursement
- Serving as the subject matter expert in government reimbursements, including reimbursement rules, Medicare/Medicaid cost reporting, audits, wage index analysis, provider enrollment, and all payment methodologies
- Working in collaboration with senior leadership to assess, improve, and optimize reimbursement
To be considered for this opportunity, you must have:
- 10+ years of professional experience working within the healthcare reimbursement field
- Strong written and oral presentation skills, as you’ll be regularly presenting information and reports to the executive leadership team
- A Bachelor’s Degree in a relevant field of study
- Prior reimbursement experience in long-term acute care, acute in-patient rehabilitation, skilled nursing, and/or behavioral health is preferred