Quality Management Director
Akeso Talent Engagement is seeking a Quality Management Director for our partner!
We are looking for an experienced leader who is eager to manage quality standards for an in-patient setting!
You will benefit from:
- Excellent training from some of the best leaders in the industry
- An opportunity to work for a growing organization with potential for career advancement
- Competitive compensation and robust benefits package included medical, dental, vision, 401K, and PTO!
The Quality Management Director will:
- Ensure that all standards of compliance and quality assurance are met
- Working closing with the nursing and other hospital departments, to make suggestions and regulate quality standards
- Work closely with hospital, regional, and corporate team members to report on current progress and challenges
The Quality Management Director must have:
- A current, unrestricted license as a Registered Nurse in the state of Texas
- Prior quality management experience in an acute care environment, five or more years preferred
- Current knowledge of CMS and Joint Commission requirements