Manager of Respiratory Services
Akeso Talent Engagement is seeking a Manager of Respiratory Services for our acute care partner!
As Manager of Respiratory Services, you will benefit from:
- Excellent training from some of the best leaders in the industry
- An opportunity to work for a growing organization with potential for career advancement
- Competitive compensation and robust benefits package included medical, dental, vision, 401K, and PTO!
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Supervising staff and directing patient care for all respiratory therapy procedures and treatments
- Following the hospital's, as well as state and regulatory body's, guidelines and standards
- Making department decisions related to patient care and staff performance
The Manager of Respiratory Services must have:
- An active, unrestricted license
- Current CPR and ACLS certifications
- Prior supervisory experience in a hospital cardiopulmonary environment