Akeso Talent Engagement is looking for a motivated Admissions Coordinator for our partner!
As Admissions Coordinator, you will benefit from:
- Working in an exciting environment where every day is different!
- Highly competitive compensation and benefits
- The chance to advance your career within the organization
- Working with a team of qualified, experienced industry leaders!
The Admissions Coordinator will assist the team by:
- Managing the patient admissions process for an inpatient facility
- Verifying insurance coverage and pre-certifications
- Working closing with the Director of Business Development and Clinical Liaisons to ensure seamless admissions
- Communicating with patients and their family members as well as hospital leadership staff
- Having working knowledge of insurance benefits and verifications including co-insurance, co-payments, deductibles, etc
- Being highly organized and entering the patient's information appropriately and accurately into the Health Management System
To be qualified for this opportunity, the Admissions Coordinator should have:
- Previous experience in a medical office setting working directly with admissions or patient registration
- A High School Diploma or equivalent, College or Technical School degree is preferred
- An understanding of insurance verification process and medical terminology
- A highly organized and efficient work process