Registered Nurse / RN / Acute Care
This is a Full Time, Night Shift Opportunity
With this position the Registered Nurse / RN will benefit from:
- Competitive pay and excellent benefits including medical, dental, vision, retirement, and PTO!
- A collaborative team environment that focuses on the patient experience
- Opportunity for growth with a leading healthcare organization
The Registered Nurse / RN is responsible for:
- Utilizing the nursing process while delivering, directing and supervising care to patients admitted to the nursing unit
- Plans, coordinates, and provides patient care in accordance with industry and departmental standards
The Registered Nurse / RN / ICU must:
- Hold a current license as a Registered Nurse by the Board of Nurse Examiners in Wisconsin
- Have prior experience working in acute care, ER, ICU, or Med Surg environment
Please Note: This is not a position with a staffing agency. If hired, you will be a full-time employee of the hospital. Akeso is assisting the hospital with recruiting full-time employees.